Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I only have a few minutes left...

...but for those who were wondering, we saw PS: I love you on Friday night. We both enjoyed it, although sometimes I get a little annoyed with the stuff they throw in there (like why did she have to sleep with the guy on their 1st date?). But overall, it was relatively clean, and one of those sweet, sappy, romantic comedies that will most likely make the ladies cry (I know I did, several times). American movies arrive here still in English, with Spanish subtitles, which means we both get to fully enjoy it (although FB admittedly has to work a little harder). And turns out movies are way cheaper here - only cost $45 pesos each, which means about $4 American dollars.

In other news, in case you weren´t sure, it is not fun having to get up and go to the bathroom anywhere from 2-5 times in a single night! I used to get up once most nights, but this is getting out of control. I don´t drink much in the evenings, even if I am thirsty. And I go to the bathroom right before bed. I even lean foward, which I read is supposed to ensure you really empty your bladder (sorry if this is TMI for anyone - but it is driving me crazy!). Not so restful to wake up every couple hours for a bathroom run.

Oh well. Out of time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think of it as preparing yourself to wake up that many times to nurse an infant. Granted, not the same, but at least now you get to go right back to sleep instead of being up 30 to 40 minutes before you're able to get back to sleep.
~Nicole

scarp said...

Yeah, I know. But I feel like getting up to nurse is productive and caring for my child (at least, thats how I feel now, before actually having to do it), whereas going to the bathroom is just annoying. :P

Anonymous said...

Just make sure you drink the water, you and the little one need it. It may be annoying but stick to the water, can't hurt you, but will help.
The Papa