Monday, September 7, 2009

Coming soon...

...a real live post with pictures and news and comments...

Have you all given up on me? Internet access has been scarce, but I have lots I want to write. Now that we finished with those classes I was giving at church (which were fairly prep intensive), I am hoping to get online soon and do a real update.

For those who have been praying for us, still no job in sight. Just one closed door after another. Besides praying for a job opening, please pray that we would hear from the Lord if there is something we are supposed to be learning, changing etc. 7 months of closed doors makes one wonder, you know?

Ok, promise to write for real soon, like in the next week-ish.

5 comments:

richc1865 said...

Pray for your Uncle Richard, it has been 10 months and no work.

Inkling said...

praying for you and always thinking of you. much love....Sara

Dan said...

can't wait to hear more.

we're praying for you.

-db&a

carole said...

I'm ready for pictures!

OTRgirl said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the job frustrations, will keep praying.

It will be great to hear more from South of the Border!

I bought a Mexico calling card, but haven't had much brain space for making phone calls in the last few months.