Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Little bit of good packing news

I'd been weighing all my bags on the scale we have here at my parents' house, stopping several pounds short of the limit since I didn't know how the scale at the airport would compare. I didn't want to cut it real close to the limit only to discover that our scale was off and all my bags were overweight.

So, this morning, early, and in the snow, I trekked out to the airport with one of my heaviest bags and got it weighed. It weighed the exact same amount at the airport as it did at home. That means that every bag I packed so far can hold several more pounds of stuff each. That is a HUGE help in my organizing and packing world!

Well, I'm off to pack some more :P

1 comment:

OTRgirl said...

I love your practical streak. I never would have thought of taking the bag to the airport to check if it matches your parents' scale.

It sounds very hard to figure out all of that stuff. At least you've been there, so you have an idea of the kinds of clothes to bring.

Pack bags for your family to bring down for you when they come for the wedding?