Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The little things help

Here's a quote from a quick email I received from FB today:

"Yo se que nuestro Dios es fiel, ciertamente todo esto ha sido dificil pero mi Cristo es mas Grande y Poderoso. Gracias por tus palabras, me dan fuerza para continuar."

And for those who don't speak Spanish:

"I know that our God is faithful, certainly all this has been difficult but my Christ is Greater and More Powerful. Thank you for your words, they give me strength to continue."

Then he closed:
"Te mando muchos besos, mi hermosa Mujer."
or "I send you many kisses, my beautiful Woman."

My apologies to those who'd rather avoid the mushy things in life, but it meant a lot to me. Especially considering that I'm on day 3 of a 4 day wait to talk again, that quick little email was a big deal, and a real encouragement for me.

No comments: