Monday, October 22, 2007

For prayer...

After looking at what an actual flight schedule would look like together, and how little time he'd actually have up here, FB has decided to try talking to his boss one more time and see if he might have mercy on him. Specifically, we're hoping he could have Thursday - Monday, which we're thinking is the minimum amount of time to make the trip worthwhile.

So, we'd appreciate prayers that either:
a) his boss realizes the need and is agreeable, or
b) we'd have peace (especially FB, because he's really frustrated not to be able to follow through on his planned, pre-wedding visit) about the timing of a trip here
and finally
c) for when I should head down if he isn't going to be able to make it.


No comments: