Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Better late than never!!

In doing some browsing and researching today, I stumbled across this:
Live Better South of the Border in Mexico: Practical Advice for Living and Working

The table of contents includes such topics as:
*Getting you and your stuff into the country
*International driver's license
*Permanent visas
*Medical care
*Banking

In case you were wondering, the above topics are all items that I would like answers on and have not been able to figure out where to find them. As an avid reader, I am somewhat ashamed that it never occurred to me there might be a book on the subject!!

Needless to say, I ordered it immediately. I had no qualms about paying for expedited shipping. I only wish I had found it sooner. I can hardly wait for it to arrive!

1 comment:

hasnaa said...

Here you can find tons of great
online flash games to play.
Remember to check back often because we are always adding new games.
PLAY FREE ONLINE GAMES NOW